How to Help
Donations are the backbone of our rescue group. Our supporters donate their time, talent, supplies, and money to help pay for all of the care our dogs receive.
No donation is too small, and we are grateful for all donations. We have no paid staff at Adopt A Husky, so every penny goes to the dogs. Everything you donate goes directly to supporting Adopt A Husky in its effort to rescue and place Siberians in loving homes.
Here's how YOU can help:
- Martingale collars
- Leashes, 6ft leather or nylon web
- Stainless steel bowls
- Stainless steel water buckets
- Airline style crates
- Sturdy toys, such as Kongs
- Postage stamps
- Copy/printer paper
- Office supplies
- Printing services
- Help at events
- Help transport dogs
- Do a home visit
- Foster a dog
If you are interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop at one of our stores
- Purchase an AAHI mascot or T-shirt
- Have a fundraiser at your school or office
- Donate funds via PayPal or mail